On-site OSHA Compliance Training & Assessments
Nine Lives CPR offers comprehensive on-site OSHA Compliance Training & Assessments for Dental Offices. OSHA requires that all healthcare facilities have annual training for their employees that includes certain standards in the workplace. The most popular standard training is the Bloodborne Pathogen Course. This is a requirement for license renewals for many healthcare workers. Nine Lives CPR offers an individual Bloodborne Pathogen Course for 2 CEs that can be taken at our location or your workplace that meets license renewal requirements. There are many other OSHA Federal Standards that require annual updates & new employee training.
Onsite OSHA Employee Training is customized for each office. There are many Federal OSHA Standards & Requirements for Dental Offices. Nine Lives CPR offers many training packages to fit your needs! Earn Continuing Education Credits and Meet License Renewal Requirements in the same day! Get A free quote by our OSHA Experts!
OSHA Compliance Standards for Dental Offices :
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (Infection Control)
(29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Hazard Communication
(29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
(29 CFR 1904)
- Ionizing Radiation
(29 CFR 1910.1096)
- Exit Routes
(29 CFR Subpart E 1910.35, 1910.36, 1910.37, and 1910.38 and 1910.39)
(Subpart S-Electrical 29 CFR 1010.301 to 29 CFR1910.399)
Nine Lives CPR is also here to help you get on the right track with a Facility Audit. Our customized audits include:
- Onsite Office Inspection
- Examine Work Environment to Identify OSHA Violations
- OSHA Reference Manual
- Customized OSHA Policies, Procedures, and Checklist for Your Work Place
- Mandated OSHA 3165 & 3167 Job Safety & Health Posters
- Biohazard & Globally Harmonized Standard (GHS) Secondary Container Labels (3 Each)
- Resource Guides on Infection Control, TB Exposure and More
- Develop a Detailed Follow Up Report for the Safety Officer that includes suggestions that Cannot be Corrected Immediately
Nine Lives CPR also Conducts Annual HIPAA Training for Dental Offices. This training is required for all employees & new workforce members within 10 Days. HIPAA can be included with OSHA training as a package deal.
Pricing for OSHA & HIPAA compliance is customized for each office. Please email email@example.com for more information.