The 7 CEU Onsite Dental Course includes:
Basic Life Support / AED
OSHA Infection Control
*courses can be taken separately*
(Cost is $185 per Person)
A total of 7 CEUs will be awarded by the Academy of General Dentistry. This course is designed to satisfy license renewal requirements by the SC Board of Dentistry as well as annual training requirements for healthcare facilities. Lunch or breakfast is included! This course is currently available onsite for offices of 5 or more students.
3 CE Basic Life Support & AED ($75 per Person)
Basic Life Support & AED with 2 year certification through the American Safety & Health Institute. Students learn how to recognize a life-threatening emergency, how to provide basic life support and what to do in case of an airway obstruction or choking. Nine Lives Courses follow all American Heart Association Guidelines.
Individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
This course includes hands on Adult, Child and Infant CPR as well as AED use. Emphasis on team dynamics in the dental office. An open book multiple choice exam will be given at the conclusion of the CPR portion of the course. (3 CEU)
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilation using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
OSHA Infection Control ($55 per Person)
The 2 dental CE OSHA Infection Control Course is designed to satisfy license renewal requirements by the SC Board of Dentistry. A total of 2 CEUs will be awarded by the Academy of General Dentistry. This course meets *OSHA 1910.1030* general requirements when paired with site specific instructions for dental license renewals. ** OSHA 1910.1030 Details **
Part one of this course includes a video segment covering Bloodborne Pathogens and uses the PACT acronym (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) and slogan, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act,” to help students learn and easily recall bloodborne pathogen training.
- Protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
Part 2 (Dental Specific)
- Outline the principles and processes of disinfection and sterilization
- Identify the steps to sharps safety
- Review the personal protective attire for dental personnel safety
- Discuss the infection prevention strategies that dental staff should follow at all times *Universal Precautions*
- Review the Post Exposure Process *exposure control plan
- OSHA Manual updates
*This Training provides Dental Professionals with a general overview of best practices for infection control with an emphasis on how to adapt guidelines and recommendations into every day practice. Nine Lives CPR offers Audits for offices who need extra help with their manuals and records. This is scheduled separate and customized for each office following infection control training*
2 CE HIPAA Compliance ($55 per Person)
The 2 CE dental HIPAA compliance training course is designed to update your office compliance with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. This course will ensure that your workplace is compliant year round with continuing services and training as well as extraordinary customer support. Our team of experts constantly monitors regulation changes and updates the program to include the latest interpretations and rulings by Health and Human Services (HHS), the Office for Civil Rights (OCR), the HITECH Act and State laws.
NLC’s HIPAA training program outlines key concepts included in both the Privacy and Security rules along with a description of the impact of Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) on the protection of patient health information. The impact of a breach of protected health information is far reaching and costly. Practical strategies are reviewed to ensure the protection of information and systems from inappropriate access, malware and human error.
*This Training provides Dental Professionals with a general overview of best practices for HIPAA Compliance with an emphasis on how to adapt guidelines and recommendations into every day practice. Nine Lives CPR offers Audits for offices who need extra help with their manuals and records. This is scheduled separate and customized for each office following annual update training*
7 CE Onsite Dental Course Cost: ($185 per Student)
Cost Includes :
- Student BLS eBook
- Student Training Materials
- ASHI 2 Year BLS Certification
- 7 CEUs from AGD
- Verification of Annual Update Training Requirements for HIPAA & OSHA
- Lunch or Breakfast
Please Register Below: